Medium MK2 Rear Mudhugger
Lowest price in last 30 days: €57.90
Building on the award winning, tried and tested design, Mudhugger have now added few signficant improvemnts over the original Rear Mudhugger design. New Medium Mk2 version is utilising reusable quick release velcro straps to fit to the helitape protected seat stays makes fitting and removing a matter of seconds. There are also additional rubber inserts which aid grip and improves damping. New version is now equipped with push fit BB extender. Designed to protect bearings and the BB area from mud and debris build up, in even the most extreme conditions. This has been designed to be as thin as possible so that it can be easily trimmed to suit most bike rear triangle designs.
- designed and made from 100% recycled polypropylene in the heart of the UK
- length: 690mm
- width: 105mm
- bb extension - 230mm long x 80mm wide
- designed for bikes with a seat stay angle from 34 degrees down to 27 degrees
- can be fitted to 'most' mountain bikes with disc brakes, even with external cables and hoses
- 1 x Medium Mk2 Mudhugger
- 2 x helitape sheets to protect seat stays.
- 4 x reusable velcro straps
- 2 x rubber damping strips
- 1 x BB extension piece
- Fitting instructions