Terms and Conditions
26bikes.com Shop, displayed under the domain 26bikes.com is run by INTERBIKES S.C. company. It is a Poland based company and complies with Polish consumer law. We are located in Jelenia Góra, Dolnośląskie, Poland, Waryńskiego 12 building 7a street, and registered under VAT Identification Number: PL6112707535.
- 26bikes.com Shop shop proceeds only orders made through the http://26bikes.com site, using our online ordering system.
- All items sold by our company are brand new and in perfect condition (defect-free), come with original cases and packaging as provided by the manufacturer unless indicated. All products come from legal sources.
- Products appearance may differ slightly from ones shown on the pictures. All details can be found in product's description and/or specification, which are based on manufacturers' specifications.
- We ensure that all orders placed till 2:00 PM during weekdays are processed and dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM or during the weekend are dispatched on the next working day. It relates only to orders which are fully paid and when all products are in stock.
- Orders will be dispatched only if all the products are available in our warehouse. If some product is not in stock, you will be informed about possible delivery time or asked about alternative item. In most cases we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again (it usually takes around 2-4 days to get it from our supplier). You will be always informed about any important change in your order through your account section and asked about the way of further realization (partial realization, extended realization time, cancellation of the order).
- Special offer items are limited in amount, therefore we sell them on a priority basis. In that case, date and time of order acceptance is taken into account.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€), include VAT (Value Added Tax) at the standard Polish rate of 23% and exclude delivery costs. Tax invoice in Euro (€) is included with all dispatched orders.
- Orders of clients, who will not respond to the messages of the 26bikes.com Shop employees for 7 days, will be regarded as outdated, and therefore cancelled.
- Payment can be made by international bank transfer in Euro (€). Please make a transfer only after we confirm the order, to avoid any misunderstandings and possible refunds. Please note that your order will not be dispatched until the transfer is booked on the account. Always mention the payment reference (i.e. Order ID and/or your full name) when making a bank transfer. Please make sure that any processing charges for international bank transfers are fully covered by you (the sender), not the recipient.
Bank data: PKO BP S.A.
ul. Puławska 15, 02-515 Warszawa
SWIFT / BIC code: BPKOPLPW
IBAN code: PL 24 1020 2124 0000 8902 0130 0326
Our company data:
Waryńskiego 12 building 7a
58-500 Jelenia Góra, Poland
- By Credit Card, using integrated online payment system powered by DotPay S.A.
- By Paypal which is a simple, quick and secure way of paying online. All you need is a Paypal account. For more details go to www.paypal.com.
- When choosing DotPay Credit Card or PayPal payment method, you will be redirected to the payment section automatically after placing an order.
- For most European destinations we use GLS Courier Services (General Logistics System). You can visit GLS home page for more information. Delivery time may take from 2 to maximum 5 weekdays. Detailed online tracking information is available.
- For other countries we offer EMS Postal Services (Express Mail Service), which are very popular international airmail services. Online tracking information is also available. Delivery will take approximately 3 to 7 working days after despatch.
- To check which delivery company is available for your country and what are the shipping costs, please visit this page and choose your country from the list.
- We ensure that all orders placed till 2:00 PM during weekdays are processed and dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM or during the weekend are dispatched the next working day. It relates only to orders which are fully paid and when all products are in stock.
- Please remember that you have possibility to check the condition of a shipment before accepting it. If in the unlikely event your package appears to be damaged on delivery, we recommend you to open it in the presence of the courier. If it is needed, the courier will prepare an official record of loss or damage.
- Any mistakes or variances with your order should be reported to us within 3 days from the date of receiving the package. You can do this via e-mail (please mention your order number in the subject line of your email, if you are contacting us about an order you have placed - this helps us respond to your query faster) or in your account section (enter your order details by clicking on ID and use the client panel to contact us).
Return or exchange:
- We will refund or exchange any item purchased on 26bikes.com Shop.
- You can withdraw from your purchase without providing a reason within 30 days after the day on which you have received your order.
- The right of withdrawal can be exercised using client panel (in your order details), e-mail or telephone (please visit contact page).
- We request to not send back goods containing any signs and marks indicating use.
- Please remember that you have to pay the postage costs of shipping goods back to our shop.
- When returning complete order we refund also shipping charges paid when you were placing your order (only within European Union).
- Refunds will be made within 14 days. If the main payment was made via Paypal or card we will pay it back to the account / card that the order was paid with.
- You can attach a "Return Form" that can be found in Refund/Exchange section of our site.
Waryńskiego 12 building 7a
58-500 Jelenia Góra
Warranty and complaints:
- All products purchased on 26bikes.com Shop are covered by a full warranty. The duration of this warranty is at least 1 year, however, some manufacturers offer extended warranty. Warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects but do not cover damage caused by crashing, abuse and general wear of the product.
- If you feel that the product you have purchased from us has developed a fault then please contact us before returning product in order to identify the problem and minimize your postage costs.
- If product need to be returned you must remember that:
- It must be clean, not covered with mud or oil.
- You must attach a document with description of the problem/fault, your personal information, date of purchase and copy of receipt or invoice. The same document should be send to us by e-mail before returning the product.
Without these information your case will not be considered.
Waryńskiego 12 building 7a
58-500 Jelenia Góra
- Please allow up to 14 working days to obtain our decision on how the warranty will be resolved (counted from the day when when you receive a confirmation from us that we have all the information necessary to proceed with the examination of your case). Within this period you will receive information about the predicted date and method of the final resolution (for example cash refund, shipping a replacement product or repair of the old product.)