delivery cost / payment methods
- To check which delivery company is available for your country and what are the shipping costs, please choose your country from the list above.
- For most European destinations we use GLS Courier Services (General Logistics System). You can visit GLS home page for more information. Delivery time may take from 2 to maximum 5 weekdays. Detailed online tracking information is available.
- For other countries we offer EMS Postal Services (Express Mail Service), which are very popular international airmail services. Online tracking information is also available. Delivery will take approximately 3 to 7 working days after dispatch.
- When choosing DotPay Credit Card or PayPal payment method, you will be redirected to the payment section automatically after placing an order.
- We ensure that all orders placed till 2:00 PM during weekdays are processed and dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM or during the weekend are dispatched the next working day. It relates only to orders which are fully paid and when all products are in stock.
- Please remember that you have possibility to check the condition of a shipment before accepting it. If in the unlikely event your package appears to be damaged on delivery, we recommend you to open it in the presence of the courier. If it is needed, the courier will prepare an official record of loss or damage.
- Any mistakes or variances with your order should be reported to us within 3 days from the date of receiving the package. You can do this via e-mail (please mention your order number in the subject line of your email, if you are contacting us about an order you have placed - this helps us respond to your query faster) or in your account section (enter your order details by clicking on ID and use the client panel to contact us).