Knog Blinder Mob Eyeballer Front Light
Tough as nails & brilliantly bright are two traits that go hand in hand when talking about this guy. With an ultra focused (15°) beam and outputting a blinding 80 lumens of light, this bright bike light is your perfect partner in crime when tackling those badly lit bike paths and darkened commutes.
Status Notify me when status is changed colour option Price ask for availability black front €39,75 Add to basket ask for availability red front €39,75 Add to basket
Tough as nails & brilliantly bright are two traits that go hand in hand when talking about this guy. With an ultra focused (15°) beam and outputting a blinding 80 lumens of light, this bright bike light is your perfect partner in crime when tackling those badly lit bike paths and darkened commutes. His long battery life, reflective face surrounding the super-bright LED and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash) ensure you are visible to other road users up to at least 1.2 kilometres away, all night long. And his secret weapon? 2x interchangeable straps so you can swap the light between bikes with different handlebar sizes (22-32mm+), even aero bars.
- LIGHT OUTPUT : FRONT 80 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT : 35g
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm
- LIGHT MODES : Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- BEAM ANGLE : 15°
- BAR DIAMETERS : Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure
- CHARGE TIME : 4 -5 hours (charge LED will turn green)
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously
- STORAGE MODE : Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time. To activate, make sure the light is turned off & then hold the button for 5 seconds to begin. The Low Battery Indicator light will turn on to show mode is active and in storage. User's can exit storage mode at any time with any press of the button. As always, the light should be charged before running storage mode.
- STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
Ask questionAsk question